Sunday, October 17, 2004

Koala Lumpur

Still in Kuala Lumpur but leaving tomorrow. Today has been a walking day past some of the highest buildings in the world. I went to the Petronas towers but unfortunately couldn't go up since it's closed on Monday. So, I went to the radio tower, which is pretty high too, from where you have a lovely view of the city. Unfortunately there was a downpoor (or how do you say that when it'sraining very hard?) but it was sweet anyway. After that I went for a really good cheap but spiiiiiiiicyyyyy Indian lunch Hoowah! I can still feel it burning and I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow morning too if you know what I mean:)

Tomorrow I'll go to Pulau Tioman, on the South East Coast of Malaysia. It's supposed to be a beautiful island. The monsoon is coming soon on the East coast so that is why I am a bit in a hurry to get there. I am thinking to stay there for a week or so and have no idea if there is e-mail so most likely you won't hear from me for some time. Probably then the next stop will be Singapore.

Thanks for the travel advice that some of you have sent me! Some European person that claims not to be European (VE people will know who I am talking about) told me about the Koala's here. I must say that I have found one! A petty that I did't bring the cable of my digital camera, otherwise I would've been able to show you some proof.

More news next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home