Thursday, December 15, 2005

Beachlife

Back in Bangkok once again! Spent about 10 days at the beach, on Ko Wai, the little island where I also was last year.

The island is still as beautiful as last year and so were the beaches. The weather wasn't as good as last year though. Although we had sun pretty much every day, it was also cloudy parts of the day and most of the time quite windy so I didn't get the tan that I was hoping to get.

I had a good time again though. Met some nice people to hang around with and chilled a lot, mainly in my hammock with some good books: The time traveler's wife, The Kite Runner. Both great books!

I did have some less fortunate times too though. Like when my ear got infected, and still is recovering, and also when I fell, head first, from a 1.5 m high balcony, straight with my head and shoulder on rocks. No, it was not because of alcohol or anything of that kind, it was due to weak wood!

That's it for this year's traveling again. This afternoon I start to travel home. It'll be a long flight again, Bankok - Singapore - Brussels - Frankfurt. Damn, why can't I never get a direct flight!!!

So, when I get back home I might post some more pictures and then the next post will be from BRASIL in Februari! YEEEEEEEEHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home