Monday, November 20, 2006

Salvador

Got to Salvador last night. I had no idea where to go to cause the school forgot to email me the address of my homestay so I ended up in a hostel, had too many caipirinha´s while chatting to some French guys. Today I had my first classes and I was put in a class with two other girls who have had classes of Portuguese for the last few weeks. It was tough but I think I should be fine. Today I also moved to my host family where I think I will stay for a week and then change to a Pousada, for social reasons. Unfortunately I haven´t yet met anyone to go out with at night so I guess I will just stay in and study. Hmmm. Doesn´t sound very appealing but hey, that is why I am here.

It is hot and I am sweating my ass off. I think soon, when it cools down a bit I will head to the beach for some study time there.

Até logo!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alé Heidi...ben jij aan het studeren en les aan het geven of lees ik dat verkeerd ? Toch geen geldnood...je weet voor een boterham kun je bij ons terecht. Maar ja ' tis een beetje ver é...overhier ok, ik tracht discussies met bazen en lln te mijden en doe m'n zin,nl genieten...maar ja tegen wie zeg ik het...groetjes, lode

 

Post a Comment

<< Home