Monday, December 18, 2006

Gilberto and Jorge

Since two days I thought that I had a mosquito bite on my index finger and since yesterday I thought that I had a mosquite bite on the sole of my foot. Since this morning I am pretty sure that these are no mosquito bites because mosquitos mostly donĀ“t bite on soles of feet and start to form a trail that leads away from the bite! I am pretty sure that I have some worms on those places, some kind of parasite that you get from some of the beaches, especially from beaches where there are dogs. In order to build up a good relationship with the worms I have called them Gilberto (finger) and Jorge (foot). Now I just went to a pharmacy where I got a cream against parasites. In a few days from now, Gilberto and Jorge should be gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home