Saturday, December 25, 2004

More beach

Just a short and quick update on my blogspot.

I spent about a week on Ko Phangan and then decided to leave because the weather was really awefull. No more Ko Tao either 'cause that's right next to it and had the same cloudy, rainy and windy weather.

It was a long trip from the South back up to Bangkok and then east to Ko Chang where I hung out with this guy I know from Austria. The weather on Ko Chang was absolutely beautiful and I had a really nice bungakow on a cliff. Just spent the days on the beach and I also did a small cooking course so now all visitiors to my place will be able to enjoy an even better green curry, tom yam goong or tom ka kai :)

Not everything in Ko Chang was that great because I found out that it was in fact impossible to get along with that Austrian guy so after about 6 days I moved again.

This time I had just heard from a little island close to Ko Chang called Ko Wai. It was absolutely paradise out there. I wish that I could show some photo's here but hey, only a few more weeks and I'll be back in Europe. I spent most days lying on the beach or in my hammock, reading and snorkeling. One day I also rented a kayak woth a Swiss girl and we paddles around teh island. Very beautiful.

Now, back in Bangkok, I am getting ready for my new group that will arrive tomorrow morning. Two more weeks Laos and then a few days shopping in Bangkok before going back home.

Merry Christmas by the way!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger The Traveling Belgian said...

Heidi: is alles in orde daar in Bangkok?? Ik moest natuurlijk direct aan u denken toen ik het nieuws hoorde over Sri Lanka, Thailand en Indonesie...Laat maar iets weten he.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
--Anneke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home