Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bicho Geográfico confirmed

After talking to many people, showing Gilberto and Jorge, I was getting tired of all people saying - oh no!!! you will have to have the worm cut out - it will go to your heart - put ice and bacon on it so it will come out - etc, I decided to pass by a doctor last night. Went to the the local posto médico where I saw a doctor right away. He glanced at Gilberto and Jorge and said - Bicho Geográfico. I was happy to get a confirmation from the doctor. He said that the cream I had was good but that it would be better to also take oral medication. So, back to the pharmacy where I bought pills. I hope it wil go away now!

In one hour I will take the bus to Trancoso, just one hour away from here. I will stay there till the 25th when I will take a night bus to Rio. Guess I won´t be much online till I go to Rio.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuke foto's...toch een beetje akelig dat wormengedoe...veel plezier in Rio ! Alvast een voorspoedig en wormenvrij 2007

groetjes, lode

 

Post a Comment

<< Home