Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting closer.....

to Brasil.

With my arm still in a cast I can start to feel the difference in between Lima in the Amazon Basin. I arrived this afternoon in Iquitos, my starting poit for descending the biggest river in the world. I have so far only seen it from the airplane as by the time that I arrived in downtown Iquitos it was dark so I only saw the dark area of where the river is supposed to be.

After 3 weeks of being in a cast, my cast doesn't really stink yet as I haven't been sweting much and I have been in cooler climates. That will soon change I am sure as it is tropically hot and humid in Iquitos and I am sure the stinking process will speed up.

Still no photo's here to put on the blog as I put them all on my laptop which stayed in Lima where I hardly had internet. I am hoping to put some Amazon pics on the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home